Sonoma Vineyard Walks
Our Sonoma Vineyard Walks are the perfect introduction to wine country. You get to participate in two walks and your group of two or more will have its own professional guide for the day. The day includes two wine tastings and lunch. These walks are also fantastic for group outings such as weddings, corporate bonding sessions, and birthdays.
Date: You select your own date.
price is $195 per person. Minimum group size is two. Price per person
for groups of six or more is $125.
Payment: Registration requires full payment by credit card. Once you register and before we process your credit card we will confirm availablity with our local partners. We will then process your credit card and send you a Pre-Walk Packet by email. We generally require two business days notice to ensure we can set up your walk but will try to arrange walks even for the next day.
Cancellation: You can cancel your walk with seven days advance notice to receive a full credit, good toward a future Sonoma Vineyard Walk or any Zephyr Adventure. No cancellation for a cash refund is possible given our commitments to local suppliers and guides.
- Minimum group size is two and maximum is 12. Please contact us about larger groups.
- You are welcome to bring your children, although those under 21 will not be able to participate in the wine tasting. Children aged seven and under are free and those aged eight through 20 are 1/2 price if accompanying two full-paying participants.
- We will do our best to accommodate your first choice in dates but cannot guarantee availability. If you are flexible in your dates and walk choice, we will have a higher chance of confirming your reservation request.
- After we receive your registration and confirm your Vineyard Walk we will send you an electronic Pre-Walk Packet.
- All Walks take place rain or shine.
Take a Walk: Register now for your Sonoma Vineyard Walk.